He was interviewed in the Digitally Lit Room II of the Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest.
Liam Ford talked about his book Soldier Field: A Stadium and Its City (University Of Chicago Press, 2009). In his book he explores how the amphitheater evolved from a public war memorial into a renowned sports arena that helped define Chicago.
He was interviewed in the Digitally Lit Room II of the Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest. close
People in this video
Liam T. A. Ford Correspondent Chicago Tribune
- Peter Slen Senior Executive Producer C-SPAN->Book TV
- Printers Row Lit FestPrinters Row Lit Fest
- Soldier Field: A Stadium and Its City
More Videos From
2010 CHICAGO TRIBUNE PRINTERS ROW LIT FEST
- Illinois Politics: A Citizen's Guide
- Perspectives on Crime and Punishment Panel
- The First Tycoon
- The Case for Socialism
- Technology Panel
- Viewer Reaction to Technology Panel
- The Feminist Promise
- Favorite History and Political Books
- The Wagon, and Other Stories from the City
- Soldier Field
- President Truman at War in the Pacific Panel
- Rediscovering Black Conservatism
- 2010 Printers Row Lit Fest, Sunday
Chicago Year In Review
A program from WTTW-TV on major Chicago news stories of the past year was shown.
President Obama Campaign Fundraiser in Chicago
President Obama spoke at a campaign event in Chicago.
Adrian Johns talked about his book Piracy: Intellectual Property Wars from Guttenberg to Gates (University Of Chicago…
A panel talked about the history of immigration and the experiences of immigrants in Chicago. They talked about the various…