Representative Rangel Reaction to Ethics Violation Charges
Representative Charles Rangel addressed the House of Representatives, speaking about 13 counts of ethics charges against him. He defended himself and said he would not resign.
People in this video
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
- Representative Rangel Reaction to Ethics Violation Charges
- Border Security Bill Debate
- Medicaid Payments and Education Jobs Debate
- House Debate on Aid to States
Update on Ethics Hearing for Congressman Rangel
Bob Cusack gave an update by phone on the ethics hearing for former House Ways and Means Committee Chair Charlie Rangel.
Opening of 112th Congress
The opening of the 112th Congress included a roll call of members, election of a speaker, and remarks by the outgoing…
House Rules Debate
Members debated the adoption of House rules on the first day of the 112th Congress.
House Legislative Agenda
Representatives Eric Cantor (R-VA) and Steny Hoyer (D-MD) spoke about the legislative agenda in the House.