Wikileaks, Public Policy, and Journalism Journalists discussed the impact of WikiLeaks on public policy and the media. WikiLeaks is a media organization responsible for the publication of classified documents from the Iraq and Afghanistan war. They also responded to questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Karen De Young Associate Editor Washington Post
- Karen DeYoung Senior Correspondent Washington Post->Diplomacy
- John J. Hamre President and CEO Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Bob Schieffer Host CBS->"Face the Nation"
- Andrew Schwartz Vice President Center for Strategic and International Studies->External Relations
- Scott Shane Correspondent New York Times->Intelligence
Implications of the Uprising in Egypt
Journalists discussed the unrest and anti-government protests in Egypt. Among the issues they addressed were the…
John Brennan Remarks on National Security
John Brennan spoke about U.S. counterterrorism strategy. In his remarks he said the United States must focus on…
General Keith Alexander talked about U.S. cybersecurity policy and the roles and responsibilities of U.S. Cyber…