Telephone lines were open for comments about ongoing congressional efforts to pass a continuing resolution for the remainder of fiscal year 2011.
People in this video
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Representative Farenthold on Federal Spending and the Deficit
- Senator Sanders on Federal Spending and the Deficit
- 2011 Student Cam Winner Announcement
- Guantanamo Bay Military Trials
Telephone lines were open for comments on House Republicans' continuing resolution for fiscal year 2011.
Congress and the Federal Budget
Bob Cusack talked about the 112th Congress thus far. Topics included the influence of Tea Party members and ongoing…
Telephone lines were open for comments on the congressional agreement on a budget for the remainder of fiscal year…
The House considered a continuing resolution to fund the government through the remainder of fiscal year 2013, as well…