Japan Earthquake and Global Markets
Jonathan Cheng spoke by phone about the impact of Japan’s earthquake and tsunami on global markets.
People in this video
Libby Casey Guest Host C-SPAN
- Jonathan Cheng Correspondent Wall Street Journal
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Open Phones, Part 2
- U.S. Disaster Preparedness
- Representative Steve King on Federal Budget Issues
- Safety of U.S. Nuclear Facilities
Senator Mary Landrieu on Japanese Earthquake Relief
Senator Landrieu (D-LA) spoke about disaster relief for Japan following a devastating earthquake and tsunami.
Role of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Carter Dougherty talked about President Obama’s nomination of Richard Cordray, former Ohio attorney general, to lead…
Telephone lines were open for comments on a New York Times opinion piece on nationalizing U.S. banks.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “Should underwater mortgages be forgiven?”