Continuing Resolution Vote
Lori Montgomery was interviewed by phone about the Senate vote later in the afternoon on a continuing resolution to fund the federal government beyond September 30, 2011.
People in this video
Lori Montgomery Staff Writer Washington Post->Economics
- Robb Harleston Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Republican Presidential Candidates and Foreign Policy
- Federal Assistance to Startup Companies
- Federal Job Training Programs
A vote on a Continuing Resolution to keep the federal government funded failed by a vote of 195 to 230.
Debate on Continuing Resolution
Members debated a continuing resolution for temporary government funding.
Vote on 2011 Continuing Resolution
Humberto Sanchez previewed the House vote on the continuing resolution to fund the federal government through September…
House Continuing Resolution Debate
Anna Palmer spoke by phone about House debate on the continuing resolution to fund the federal government through the…