Continuing Resolution Vote
Lori Montgomery was interviewed by phone about the Senate vote later in the afternoon on a continuing resolution to fund the federal government beyond September 30, 2011.
People in this video
Lori Montgomery Staff Writer Washington Post->Economics
- Robb Harleston Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Republican Presidential Candidates and Foreign Policy
- Federal Assistance to Startup Companies
- Federal Job Training Programs
Debate on Continuing Resolution
Members debated a continuing resolution for temporary government funding.
Telephone lines were open for comments on jobs statistics for the month of September.
Telephone lines were open for comments on news of the day.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “How would you end congressional gridlock?”