Energy Efficiencies and Renewables2012-01-19T16:22:52-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/229/303750-03-m.jpgAt the U.S. Conference of Mayors, mayors from around the country talked about energy efficiency and renewables. Topics included the Keystone Oil Pipeline.
At the U.S. Conference of Mayors, mayors from around the country talked about energy efficiency and renewables. Topics included the Keystone Oil Pipeline.
People in this video
Anthony R. Foxx Mayor Charlotte, NC
- Elizabeth Kautz Mayor Burnsville, MN
- Arun Majumdar Director Department of Energy->Advanced Research Projects
- Michael A. Nutter President U.S. Conference of Mayors
Frank Pallone U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Donald Plusquellic Mayor [D] Akron
Miguel Pulido Mayor [D] Santa Ana
- Scott Smith Mayor Mesa, AZ
- Antonio R. Villaraigosa Mayor Los Angeles, CA
Thomas "Tom" J. Vilsack Secretary Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Conference of MayorsU.S. Conference of Mayors
More Videos From
U.S. Conference of Mayors: 80th Winter Meeting (DAY 2)
- Richard Cordray Remarks
- Economic Outlook and Real Estate Markets
- Arianna Huffington and Nancy Pelosi Remarks
- Energy Efficiencies and Renewables
At the U.S. Conference of Mayors, a panel of mayors from around the country talked about education reform.
Mayors from around the country who had must met with President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke to the press. The…
Mayors Talking With Reporters
A delegation of mayors talked to reporters after their meeting with President Obama and others in the White House. They…
Conference of Mayors
Mr. Riley discussed the importance of the annual Conference of Mayors, and responded to callers' questions.