Native American Programs Fiscal Year 2013 Budget2012-03-08T16:35:53-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/7f1/304815-m.jpgWitnesses testified on President Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget request for Native American programs.
Witnesses testified on President Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget request for Native American programs.
People in this video
Daniel K. Akaka U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- John A. Barrasso M.D. U.S. Senator (Class 1) [R] Wyoming
- Larry Echo Hawk Assistant Secretary Department of the Interior
Al Franken U.S. Senator (Class 2) [D] Minnesota
- Michell Hicks Principal Chief Eastern Band of Cherokee
- Yvette Roubideaux Director Indian Health Service
- Fawn R. Sharp President Quinault Indian Nation
- Robert Shepard Chair Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate
- Senate Indian Affairs CommitteeSenate Indian Affairs Committee
President's Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Request
David Hawkings was interviewed by phone about President Obama’s fiscal year 2015 budget request.
Veterans Affairs Department Fiscal Year 2019 Budget Request
The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction and Veterans Affairs held a hearing to consider the Veterans…
State Department Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified on her department’s fiscal year 2013 budget request.
Fiscal Year 2006 Budget
Secretary Snow testified about President Bush’s budget request for fiscal year 2006. Among the topics he addressed were…