Sustainable Economic Growth2012-03-14T11:37:32-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/237/304905-02-m.jpgPanelists talked about ways to jump start sustainable economic growth. Options raised included tax reform, more investments in education, and refocusing on manufacturing. They also responded to questions from the audience.
Panelists talked about ways to jump start sustainable economic growth. Options raised included tax reform, more investments in education, and refocusing on manufacturing. They also responded to questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Cynthia Fornelli Executive Director Center for Audit Quality
- Douglas J. Holtz-Eakin Director (Former) Congressional Budget Office
Elizabeth Baker Keffer Vice President Atlantic, The
- Kevin R. Keller Chief Executive Officer Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Annette L. Nazareth Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission
- Edward "Ed" G. Rendell Governor (Former) [D] Pennsylvania
- Peter D. Schiff Chief Executive Officer and Chief Global Strategist Euro Pacific Capital
- Sherle R. Schwenninger Co-Director New America Foundation->Global Economic Project
- Derek Thompson Senior Editor Atlantic, The
- [Atlantic, The][Atlantic, The]
More Videos From
The Atlantic: Economy Summit - "What Will It Take to Fix the U.S. Economy?"
- Paul Volcker Remarks
- Robert Rubin Remarks
- Lawrence Lindsey Remarks
- Allan Meltzer Remarks
- Sheila Bair Remarks
- Gene Sperling Remarks
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson Remarks
- Lawrence Summers Interview
- Fred Hochberg Remarks
U.S. Economic Agenda
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy, job creation, tax policy, and ways to jump start the economy.
Telephone lines were open for comments on how to jump start the economy.
Panelists spoke about environmental issues and sustainable development. They also talked about a recent United Nations…
Delivering on the Promise of Africa
Panelists discussed the possibilities for sustainable growth in Africa. They discussed whether donor countries are…