Publisher Interview with Michael Cader
He was interviewed while at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held June 4-7, 2012, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Michael Cader, founder of Publishers Lunch and Publishers Marketplace, talked about his career in publishing and his e-book, BEA Buzz Books: Excerpts From Over 30 Top Fall 2012 Titles which gives book sellers and consumers a taste of major upcoming books.
He was interviewed while at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held June 4-7, 2012, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. close
People in this video
Michael Cader Publisher PublishersLunch.com
Peter Slen Senior Executive Producer C-SPAN->Book TV
- BookExpo AmericaBookExpo America
More Videos From
Book Expo America 2012 - Tuesday Interviews
- Bernice King on Desert Rose
- Publisher Interview with Carolyn Coleburn
- Publisher Interview with Michael Cader
- Publisher Interview with Sarita Varma
- Publisher Interview with Scott Moyers
- The Good Girls Revolt
- Publisher Interview with Carrie Adams
- My American Revolution
- The Yellow Birds: A Novel
- Publisher Interview with John Donatich
- Publisher Interview with Mark Favreau
- Publisher Interview with Lissa Warren
Publisher Interview with Johnny Temple and Dennis Johnson
Indepenedent publishers talked about the publishing business. Johnny Temple is the founder and publisher of Akashic…
Publisher Interview with Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin
Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin talked about the state of the publishing industry. They were interviewed while at the…
Publishing News on March 22, 2013
Publishing news from the week ending March 22, 2013.
Publishing News on April 5, 2013
Publishing news from the week ending April 5, 2013.