Medicare and the 2012 Election
This program was part of a “Washington Journal” series highlighting recent magazine articles.
Emily Ethridge talked about her CQ Weekly cover story on Medicare, “New Pressure on Providers,” and how Medicare issues are being used by President Obama and Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election. She answered questions from viewers.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
Emily Ethridge Staff Writer CQ Roll Call->Health Care Policy
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Massachusetts Senate Debate Preview
- Frank Donatelli on the 2012 Presidential Election
- Arizona Senate Race
- David Corn on Journalism and the 2012 Election
- Medicare and the 2012 Election
Emily Ethridge on FDA User Fee Re-authorization Bill
Emily Ethridge spoke via telephone about consideration of a FDA user fee re-authorization bill.
Long-term Care Insurance Program Bill
Emily Ethridge was interviewed by phone about the House bill to repeal the long-term care insurance program.
House Debate on Medicare
Members debated proposed changes to Medicare.
Emily Ethridge on Health Care
Emily Ethridge spoke via telephone about Republican efforts to repeal the 2010 health care reform law.