House Session, Part 1
The House met in a rare New Year’s Day session of the lame-duck 112th Congress to consider tax legislation to avoid the “fiscal cliff” of increased tax rates and automatic spending cuts.
Bills in this VideoMore Bills
People in this video
Jason Altmire U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Michele M. Bachmann U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Judy Biggert U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Gerry Connolly U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Darrell Issa U.S. Representative [R] California
- Scott Rigell U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
- Representative Issa on Fiscal Cliff
- House Session, Part 2
- House Session, Part 3
- House Debate on the Rule of the Senate Fiscal Cliff Bill
- House Debate on the Fiscal Cliff Tax Policy
- House Debate on Hurricane Sandy Relief
The House met for Morning Hour, during which members spoke on a variety of topics. Speaker Boehner (R-OH) and Minority Leader…
House Pro Forma Session
The House of Representatives convened in a pro forma session.
During Morning Hour, any member may speak for up to five minutes on any topic. When no additional members seek…
The House met for Morning Hour, during which members speak on a variety of topics.