Representative Ryan at National Review Institute Summit
This was a session at the National Review Institute the “Future of Conservatism” Summit held at the Omni Hotel.
Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) talked about the future of the Republican Party and the strategies it should use in opposing President Obama’s second term policies. He also discussed why he voted to pass the “fiscal cliff” legislation earlier in the year.
People in this video
Richard "Rich" A. Lowry Editor National Review
Paul D. Ryan U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- [National Review] Institute[National Review] Institute
More Videos From
National Review Conference
- Panel Discussion on Republican Party Challenges
- Representative Ryan at National Review Institute Summit
- Governor Scott Walker at National Review Institute Summit
- Senator Ted Cruz at National Review Institute Summit
- Open Phones on National Review Institute Summit
- Future of Energy
- Peter Thiel at National Review Institute Summit
Open Phones on National Review Institute Summit
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments after a speech by Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) at the National Review…
House Speaker Paul Ryan on President Obama
House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) talked about President Obama’s State of the Union address. This was a brief portion of a remote…
Weekly Republican Address
Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) delivered the weekly Republican address.
Representative Paul Ryan on Tax Reform
Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) talked about the possibility of tax code reform in the 114th Congress. “The Business of…