Future of Energy
He was interviewed at the National Review Institute the “Future of Conservatism” Summit held at the Omni Hotel.
Harold Hamm talked about the oil industry and the benefits derived from the drilling procedure known as “fracking.” He argued that Obama administration energy policies were stifling overall economic growth.
People in this video
Harold Hamm Chair and CEO Continental Resources
Kevin D. Williamson Deputy Managing Editor National Review
- National Review InstituteNational Review Institute
More Videos From
National Review Conference
- Panel Discussion on Republican Party Challenges
- Representative Ryan at National Review Institute Summit
- Governor Scott Walker at National Review Institute Summit
- Senator Ted Cruz at National Review Institute Summit
- Open Phones on National Review Institute Summit
- Future of Energy
- Peter Thiel at National Review Institute Summit
Weekly Republican Address
Representative Lee Terry (R-NE) delivered the weekly Republican address. He urged that construction of the Keystone XL…
Open Phones on Fracking
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question “Should we be fracking?” after the presentation of a program…
Open Phones on Fracking, Preview
Electronic answers to the question “Should fracking be part of U.S. energy policy?” were read in preparation for an…
Oil and Gas Drilling Bills
Elana Schor talked by Skype about the oil and gas drilling bills coming up in the House during the week.