Fiscal Year 2014 Justice Department Budget Request
Attorney General Eric Holder testified before the House Appropriations Committee on his department’s fiscal year 2014 budget. He also fielded questions from lawmakers on legislation restricting guns along with additional topics.
People in this video
- Chaka Fattah U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Andy Harris M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
Eric H. Holder Jr. Attorney General Department of Justice
- Mike Honda U.S. Representative [D] California
- Nita Lowey U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Hal Rogers U.S. Representative [R] Kentucky
- Tom Rooney U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Adam B. Schiff U.S. Representative [D] California
- Jose E. Serrano U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- House Appropriations CommitteeHouse Appropriations Committee
Securities and Exchange Commission Fiscal Year 2014 Budget
Mary Jo White testified on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) fiscal year 2014 budget request.
FBI Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Request
Robert Mueller testified on the fiscal year 2014 budget request for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and provided details on the effects of…
House Debt Ceiling Bill Debate
Members debated a measure to end the government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling.
Department of Justice Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
Attorney General Eric Holder testified on the Justice Department’s fiscal year 2015 budget request, which totaled $27.4 billion,…