Navy Yard Shooting2013-10-31T20:00:29-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/ff9/20131031200153002_hd.jpgWitnesses testified at a Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee hearing examining the Naval Yard Shooting.
Witnesses testified at a Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee hearing examining the Naval Yard Shooting.
People in this video
- Kelly A. Ayotte U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] New Hampshire
Tom Carper U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Delaware
Tom Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Brenda Farrell Director Government Accountability Office->Defense Capabilities and Management
- Heidi Heitkamp U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] North Dakota
- Joseph Jordan Administrator White House->Federal Procurement Policy
- Elaine Kaplan Director (Acting) U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Stephen F. Lewis Deputy Director Department of Defense->Intelligence Security Directorate
- Claire McCaskill U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Missouri
- Rob Portman U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] Ohio
- Brian Prioletti Executive Office of the Director of National Intelligence->National Counterintelligence
- Jon Tester U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Montana
- Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs CommitteeSenate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee
Washington Navy Yard Shooting
Senate leaders spoke about a shooting incident at the Washington Navy Yard earlier in the day.
Navy Yard Shooting and Federal Facilities Security
Officials from the Government Accountability Office, Homeland Security Department, and the Federal Protective Service…
Navy Yard Shooting and Security
Government officials and private security firm representatives testified on federal law enforcement’s response to the…
The Senate convened and then recessed without conducting any business due to the shooting at the Washington, D.C., Navy…