House Session, Part 3
The House convened for a legislative session.
The House convened for a legislative session. Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules: 1) S. 252 - PREEMIE Reauthorization… read more
House Session, Part 2 The House convened for a legislative session.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) S. 252 - PREEMIE Reauthorization Act, as amended (Sponsor Sen. Alexander / Energy and Commerce Committee)
2) S. 330 - HIV Organ Policy Equity Act (Sponsor Sen. Boxer / Energy and Commerce Committee)
3) S. 893 - Veterans' Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2013 (Sponsor Sen. Sanders / Veterans' Affairs Committee)
4) H.R. 2922 - To extend the authority of the Supreme Court Police to protect court officials away from the Supreme Court grounds (Sponsor Rep. Holding / Judiciary Committee)
5) H.Res. 196 - Supporting the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the right to counsel, as amended (Sponsor Rep. Deutch / Judiciary Committee)
6) H.R. 2871 - To amend title 28, United States Code, to modify the composition of the southern judicial district of Mississippi to improve judicial efficiency, and for other purposes
(Sponsor Rep. Coble / Judiciary Committee) close