Jobs and the Economy
C-SPAN Radio’s Nancy Calo read news headlines at the end of the program.
Nancy Cook talked about the February 2014 jobs report, as well as Republican and Democratic anti-poverty programs. She discussed the number of jobs created, the impact of long-term unemployment on job prospects and the economy, and unemployment benefits.
People in this video
- Nancy Calo Producer C-SPAN->Radio
- Nancy Cook Correspondent National Journal->Economic and Fiscal Policy
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From This Event
- Affordable Care Act Delays
- Competitive Grant Program and Education Budget
- Niels Lesniewski on Congressional Agenda
Unemployment and the U.S. Economy in 2013
Marilyn Geewax talked about the just-released unemployment and jobs numbers for December 2012, and she responded to telephone calls and…
Witnesses testified on on anti-poverty programs, specifically Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). TANF is a…
House Republican Leaders on May Jobs Report
House Republican leaders reacted to the unemployment numbers for May 2012.
Jobs and Unemployment
Danielle Kurtzleben talked about the latest unemployment numbers for February 2012, which remained at 8.3 percent. She…