Capitol Police Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Request2014-03-28T13:03:31-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/6bb/20140324174504001_hd.jpgChief Kim Dine testified on the Capitol Police fiscal year budget 2015 request. The proposal sought $291 million for salaries, $23 million for overtime, and $64 million for safety expenses.
Chief Kim Dine testified on the Capitol Police fiscal year budget 2015 request. The proposal sought $291 million for salaries, $23 million for overtime, and $64 million for safety expenses.
People in this video
- Kim Dine Chief U.S. Capitol Police
Andy Harris M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
- Paul Irving Assistant Director U.S. Secret Service
- Jim Moran U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Martha Roby U.S. Representative [R] Alabama
Chris Stewart U.S. Representative [R] Utah
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Florida
- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Legislative BranchHouse Appropriations Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Capitol Police Oversight
Chief Kim Dine testified at a hearing on the U.S. Capitol Police. Topics included incidents in which U.S. Capitol Police officers…
Fiscal Year 2018 Sergeant at Arms and Capitol Police Budget Requests
The U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms and the U.S. Capitol Police chief testified at a hearing on the proposed fiscal year…
Senate Republicans on President's 2013 Budget Request
Republican senators spoke to reporters about the fiscal year 2013 budget proposal.
Veterans Affairs Department Fiscal Year 2019 Budget Request
The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction and Veterans Affairs held a hearing to consider the Veterans…