Climate Change, Energy Issues, and 2014 Elections
C-SPAN Radio’s Nancy Calo read news headlines at the conclusion of the program.
Elana Schor talked about the role climate change and energy issues might take in the 2014 election cycle. She focused on Tom Steyer’s NextGen Climate and the Koch brothers' Americans for Prosperity super political action committees (super PAC).
People in this video
- Nancy Calo Producer C-SPAN->Radio
John McArdle Host C-SPAN
- Elana Schor Correspondent Environment and Energy Daily->Congress
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From This Event
- Afghanistan Perspective on U.S. Troop Presence
- Climate Change, Energy Issues, and 2014 Elections
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education
- General Motors Recall Strategy
Phone lines were open for viewer thoughts on the significance of global climate change.
Telephone lines were open for viewer responses to the question, “Will the pope’s climate change message make a…
News headlines were read and phone lines were open for viewer calls on the question: “What do you want to hear from 2016…
Weekly Presidential Address
President Obama delivered his weekly address. He talked about the importance of protecting the planet for future…