Robert Mueller on Cybersecurity
“From 9/11 to Cyber Attacks: Re-Defining Society” was part of a day-long summit, “Cybersecurity: Getting to Business,” held by Bloomberg Government in the Ronald Reagan Building.
Former FBI Director Robert Mueller talked about cybersecurity, including responding to cyber attacks effectively to mitigate damages.
People in this video
Robert S. Mueller III Director (Former) Federal Bureau of Investigation
Tricia "Trish" Ann Regan Anchor Bloomberg Television
- Bloomberg GovernmentBloomberg Government
More Videos From This Event
- Future of the National Security Agency
- Robert Mueller on Cybersecurity
- Cyber Strategy and Geopolitics
- Cyber Threats to Business
- Target Stores Security Breach
- Congress and Cybersecurity
- John Carlin on Cyber Crime
- Cybersecurity and Business Costs
- Cyber Security Operations of the Department of Homeland Security
FBI Director Robert Mueller Retirement Ceremony
The Department of Justice held a farewell ceremony for outgoing FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was retiring after 12…
FBI Director Announcement
President Bush announced the nomination of Assistant Attorney General Mueller to be FBI director.
Robert Mueller testified at an FBI oversight hearing. Director Mueller confirmed that the FBI had launched an…
Extension of FBI Director's Term, Robert Mueller Testimony
FBI Director Robert Mueller testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on President Obama’s proposal to extend his…