Tour of the New York Times Book Review2015-06-06T19:27:44-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b3a/20150606194238002_hd.jpgBook TV’s tour of the New York Times Book Review included an interview with the section’s editor, Pamela Paul, and a look at the department’s weekly “headlines” meeting, where the upcoming edition of the Book Review is discussed.
People in this video
Jude "JD" Biersdorfer Editor New York Times Book Review->Production
Pamela Paul Editor New York Times Book Review
Parul Sehgal Preview Editor New York Times Book Review
Ihsan Taylor Copy Editor New York Times Book Review
- [New York Times] | Book Review[New York Times] | Book Review
More Videos From
2015 NYC & BEA
- Interview with Matt Shatz
- Interview with Jim Plank
- John Grisham on Writing and Reading
- The Theater of War
- Interview with Rita Gabis
- Interview with Brad Meltzer
- Interview with Sarah Weinman
- Interview with Jennifer Baumgardner
- Interview with Dan Ephron
- Interview with Drake McFeely
- Interview with Mary Kravenas
- Interview with Lissa Warren
- Interview with Clive Priddle
- Interview with George Gibson
Panel Discussion on Literary Life
Pamela Paul led a panel discussion with a selection of authors on their favorite books and their reading habits.
My Life with Bob
Pamela Paul talked about her book My Life with Bob: Flawed Heroine Keeps Book of Books, Plot Ensues, in which she…
A Conversation With Pamela Harriman
Pamela Harriman talked about her life and her support for the Democratic party.
Pamela Constable on Afghanistan Security
Pamela Constable spoke by phone about the security situation in Afghanistan.