Proposed Sale of F-18 Aircraft to Kuwait Witnesses testified on the proposed sales of advance aircraft and missiles to Kuwait. They also discussed recent events in the region. The program has a short break during the hearing.
People in this video
- Peter Burleigh Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of State->Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs
- Edward "Skip" W. Gnehm Jr. Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Defense->Near East-South Asia
- Lee H. Hamilton U.S. Representative [D] Indiana
- Tom Lantos U.S. Representative [D] California
- Larry Smith U.S. Representative [D] Florida
The subcommittee heard testimony on U.S. arms control policy, nuclear testing, and relations with the Soviet Union.