The Future of Television
Television industry executives, academics, and political consultants spoke about the future of television and its impact on American politics and culture.
People in this video
Ruben Blades Actor
Michael Fuchs Chair HBO
- Gary David Goldberg President UBU Productions
Marvin Kalb Founding Director Harvard University->Joan Shorenstein Barone Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy
- Jennifer Lawson Executive Vice President PBS->Programming
- Russell Neuman Professor Tufts University
- Jeff Sagansky President CBS->Entertainment Division
Tom Wicker Columnist (Former) New York Times
- Harvard University | Kennedy (J.F.) School of GovernmentHarvard University | Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
What's on TV Tonight?
Panelists talked about trends in television news, changing demographics, and the competition between cable and traditional…
The philosophy and operation of the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network were discussed. Viewers called in with…
Future of Television News
Mr. Powell, producer of the syndicated Jesse Jackson Show, discussed the future of media communication.
Television Technology in the 1990s
William Johnson, Chair & CEO, Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. spoke of the emerging and increasingly available technologies in…