The National Association of Elected & Appointed Officials held a news conference about the process and importance of citizenship in the 1990's. The speakers focused on the impact of naturalizing the nation’s immigrant population.
People in this video
- Pedro Aviles Executive Director Latino Civil Rights Task Force
Jesús "Chuy" G. García State Senator
- Charito Kruvant President and CEO Creative Associate International, Inc.
- Daniel Lam Special Assistant Norfolk County, MA->District Attorney
- Michael Miller Assistant Commissioner (Acting) Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Harry Pachon Director National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed OfficialsNational Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials
Latino Civil Rights Movement Media Coverage
Correspondents and civil rights activists discussed media coverage of current Hispanic civil rights issues during a…
Americans By Choice: Immigration Policy
National Director of the National Association of Latino Elected Officials Harry Pachon discussed U.S. immigration and…
At a photo opportunity in the Cabinet Room of the White House President Bush spoke briefly to reporters, pledging to…
Latino Small Business Conference
Ms. Cabral spoke to a Hispanic small business conference about the state of the economy, employment levels, small…