Justice Scalia Memorial Service2016-03-01T16:53:15-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/d29/20160301131814013_hd.jpgFamily members, former law clerks, and Supreme Court justices spoke at a memorial service for Justice Antonin Scalia, who died February 13, 2016, at age 79 while on a trip at a Texas ranch.
Family members, former law clerks, and Supreme Court justices spoke at a memorial service for Justice Antonin Scalia, who died February 13, 2016, at age 79 while on a trip at a Texas ranch.
People in this video
- Catherine Scalia Courtney Daughter Antonin Scalia
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
John F. Manning Professor Harvard Law School
- Eugene Scalia Son Antonin Scalia
- Paul Scalia Son Antonin Scalia
- Laurence H. Silberman Senior Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->District of Columbia Circuit
- Susan Swain President and Co-CEO C-SPAN
- Clarence Thomas Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme CourtU.S. Supreme Court
The Senate passed S. Res. 374 to honor the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died on February 13, 2016.
Supreme Court Bar Memorial for Justice Antonin Scalia
The late Justice Antonin Scalia was honored at a special meeting of the Supreme Court Bar in the Court’s Great Hall.…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia spoke before the American Bar Association.
President Obama on the Death of Associate Justice Antonin Scalia
President Obama delivered remarks in Rancho Mirage, California, on the death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin…