Global Economy and the Great Depression
He was interviewed at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians in Providence, Rhode Island.
Professor Eric Rauchway talked about the state of the global economy after the Wall Street crash of 1929. He’s the author of The Money Makers: How Roosevelt and Keynes Ended the Depression, Defeated Fascism, and Secured a Prosperous Peace.
People in this video
More Videos From This Event
- National Park Service Centennial
- National Historic Preservation Act
- Global Economy and the Great Depression
- John Birch Society
- Religion in 20th Century New York City
- 20th Century Mexican Immigration to the United States
- American Socialism
- Congresswoman Patsy Takemoto Mink
- Native Americans and Europeans in the Great Lakes Region
- African American Women in the Republican Party
Culture During the Great Depression
Professor Carl Abrams talked about American culture during the Great Depression era. He described changes to family…
Q&A with Robert J. Samuelson
Author and Washington Post columnist Robert J. Samuelson talked about his columns, as well as U.S. economic performance…
Abundance, Wages, and the Great Depression
Southern Methodist University professor Alexis McCrossen teaches a class on the abundance of the 1920s and the Great Depression. She…
Eric Morath on the November Jobs Report
Eric Morath discussed the November 2017 jobs report.