Ordinarily Well and Patient H.M.
They spoke at the 33rd annual Miami Book Fair on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College.
Peter Kramer, author of Ordinarily Well: The Case for Antidepressants, and Luke Dittrich, author of Patient H.M.: A Story of Memory, Madness, and Family Secrets, talked about their respective books on mental health.
People in this video
Charles de Groot Co-Director de Groot Foundation
Luke Dittrich Author
- Leila Kight Chair Brickell Avenue Literary Society
Peter D. Kramer M.D. Clinical Professor Brown University->Psychiatry and Human Behavior
- Miami Book FairMiami Book Fair
- Ordinarily Well
- Patient H. M.
More Videos From
2016 Miami Book Fair
- Ordinarily Well and Patient H.M.
- Interview with Steven Lee Myers
- Black Hole Blues and Other Songs from Outer Space
- Open Phones with Dana Perino
- Open Phones with Juliette Kayyem
- In the Darkroom
- Interview with Carol Anderson
- The Underground Railroad
- Open Phones with Mitchell Kaplan
Let Me Tell You About Jasper...
Dana Perino talked about her book Let Me Tell You about Jasper . . .: How My Best Friend Became America’s Dog, in which…
Black Hole Blues and Other Songs from Outer Space
Professor Janna Levin talked about her book Black Hole Blues and Other Songs from Outer Space, in which she recounts…
In the Darkroom
Susan Faludi talked about her book In the Darkroom, in which she remembers her estranged father. She spoke at the 33rd…
The Underground Railroad
Colson Whitehead talked about his novel, The Underground Railroad, that re-imagines the Underground Railroad. His book…