Mass Violence in American History
Randolph Roth talked about the history of mass violence in America and how weapon technology has evolved. This interview took place at the American Historical Association’s annual meeting in Denver, Colorado.
People in this video
Randolph Roth Professor Ohio State University->History and Sociology
Bill Scanlan Host C-SPAN
- American Historical AssociationAmerican Historical Association
More Videos From
AHA - day 3 - interviews
- Historians as Expert Witnesses on Civil Rights
- U.S.-Mexican Relations and Immigration
- Hospitals and Health Care in Colorado
- Civil War Medicine and Disabled Veterans
- Title IX and Gender Discrimination in School Sports
- American Military Welfare Programs
- Mass Violence in American History
- Ethics of 20th Century Organ Transplants
- American and British Suffrage Movements
- Military Service Animals
Randolph Roth talked about his book, American Homicide. He charted the changes in the types and rate of homicide in America through the…
Q&A with George Packer
George Packer talked about his historical narrative, The Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America. He said the book traces the stories of…
Senator Roth discussed his Senate resolution to protect the individual retirement account under the new tax reform bill.
Senator Randolph (D-WV) discussed current activities in Washington.