Theresa May Remarks at Congressional Republican Retreat
* The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), or DAISH/DAESH in Arabic is a militant group that has called itself the Islamic State.
British Prime Minister Theresa May spoke at the congressional Republican retreat. She called for renewed relations between the U.S. and U.K. In addition, the prime minister said, Tthe days of Britain and America intervening in sovereign countries in an attempt to remake the world in our own image are over" and urged both countries to stand strong in defending shared values and interests. Other topics included combating ISIS*, Russia, the Iran nuclear deal, trade relations, and the need to reform NATO and the United Nations.
* The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), or DAISH/DAESH in Arabic is a militant group that has called itself the Islamic State. close
People in this video
Theresa May Prime Minister United Kingdom->Maidenhead
Cathy McMorris-Rodgers U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- House Republican ConferenceHouse Republican Conference
- Senate Republican ConferenceSenate Republican Conference
- Congressional InstituteCongressional Institute
Vice President Mike Pence Remarks at Congressional Republican Retreat
Vice President Pence delivered remarks before lawmakers attending the congressional Republicans' retreat in Philadelphia.…
Republican Congressional Retreat News Conference
The Republican conference chairs, Senator John Thune (SD) and Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA) spoke about the party’s…
Weekly Republican Address
In the weekly Republican address, House Republican Conference Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) talked about ways to restore…
British Prime Minister Theresa May on London Terror Attack
British Prime Minister Theresa May answered reporters' questions about the most recent London terror attack.