John C. Goodman on Health Savings Accounts
John C. Goodman talked about health savings accounts and the expectation that they will be expanded under any Republican plan to overhaul the Affordable Care Act.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
John C. Goodman Senior Fellow Independent Institute
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Jenny Leonard on Trump Administration and International Trade
- David Schanzer on Violent Extremism in the U.S.
- John C. Goodman on Health Savings Accounts
- Open Phones, Part 2
Amy Goodman on Republican Affordable Care Act Replacement Bills
Amy Goodman talked about Republican efforts to replace the Affordable Care Act.
Health Savings Accounts
Panelists talked about the pros and cons of health savings accounts (HSAs). Following individual presentations, the…
The House debated H.R. 2646, a mental health care bill, and H.R. 1270, a bill dealing with health savings accounts.
McCain Campaign Ad
Senator John McCain’s campaign released a new ad known as “Life Savings,” which includes the message that Senator Obama…