John C. Goodman on Health Savings Accounts
John C. Goodman talked about health savings accounts and the expectation that they will be expanded under any Republican plan to overhaul the Affordable Care Act.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
John C. Goodman Senior Fellow Independent Institute
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Jenny Leonard on Trump Administration and International Trade
- David Schanzer on Violent Extremism in the U.S.
- John C. Goodman on Health Savings Accounts
- Open Phones, Part 2
Bob Cusack on the American Health Care Act
Bob Cusack talked about the House Republican leadership’s efforts to pass the American Health Care Act, legislation…
Representative Tom Cole on Health Care
Representative Tom Cole (R-OK) talked about a new Republican proposal to replace the Affordable Care Act.
Open Phones, Part 2
Telephone lines were open for viewer calls and social media comments on the just-released Senate replacement bill for…
Open Phones, Part 1
Telephone lines were open for viewer calls and social media comments on the congressional Republican efforts to replace…