Robert King on New Republican Health Care Proposal
2017-04-05T09:07:35-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/9ee/20170405091138001_hd.jpgRobert King talked about the White House’s new legislative proposal to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
People in this video
Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Robert King Correspondent Washington Examiner->Health Care
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From This Event
- Niels Lesniewski on Senate Consideration of Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch
- News Review with Representative Marcy Kaptur
- News Review with Representative Ted Yoho
- Robert King on New Republican Health Care Proposal
- Open Phones, Part 2
Telephone lines were open for viewer calls and social media comments on House Repubicans' decision to pull their…
Representative Steve Russell on Affordable Care Act Replacement Bill
Representative Steve Russell (R-OK) was interviewed about the Republican bill to replace the Affordable Care Act, which…
Representative Mark Walker on on Affordable Care Act Replacement Bill
Representative Mark Walker (R-NC) talked about efforts to pass the Republican bill to replace the Affordable Care Act.
Representative Raul Ruiz on the Health Care Law
Representative Raul Ruiz discusses Republican efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.