Representative Paul Mitchell on Tax Reform
Representative Paul Mitchell (R-MI) talked about tax reform and efforts to overhaul the nation’s air traffic control system.
People in this video
- Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Paul Mitchell U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 09/26/2017
- Lieutenant Governor Boyd Rutherford on Public Policy Issues in Maryland
- Representative Marcy Kaptur on U.S. Trade Policy
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Brian Lyman on Alabama Republican Senate Runoff
Representative Rob Woodall on Tax Reform
Representative Rob Woodall (R-GA) talked about the Republican tax reform proposal.
Representative Jodey Arrington on the Federal Budget and Tax Reform
Representative Jodey Arrington (R-TX) talked about budget issues, Republican efforts on tax reform, and ongoing NAFTA…
Speaker Paul Ryan on Tax Reform
House Speaker Paul Ryan discusses tax reform.
Amanda Becker on the Status of Tax Reform Efforts
Amanda Becker talked about the status of tax reform efforts on Capitol Hill.