Representative Bill Johnson on Tax Reform
Representative Bill Johnson (R-OH) talked about the Republican tax reform proposal and Trump administration moves to repeal the Clean Power Plan.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
Bill Johnson U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 10/12/2017
- Bradley Peniston on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Governor Haslam on Priorities for Tennessee, Part 1
- Representative Bill Johnson on Tax Reform
- Representative David Price on the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Governor Haslam on Priorities for Tennessee, Part 2
- Phil Bredesen on Care Policy in Tennessee
Open Phones on Senate Republican Tax Reform Bill
Telephone lines were open for viewer calls and social media comments on the Senate’s expected vote later in the day on…
Representative Henry Cuellar on Tax Reform and Government Spending
Representative Henry Cuellar (D-TX) talked about efforts to pass a government funding deal and tax reform.
Tim Huelskamp on Economic and Energy Policy
Tim Huelskamp talked about tax reform, climate and energy policy, and drug availability. He spoke via video link from…
Ernest Moniz on the Future of Energy Policy
Former Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz discusses the future of energy policy.