Phil Bredesen on Care Policy in Tennessee
This program was part of C-SPAN’s “50 Capitals Tour” series. Between September 2017 and November 2018 the C-SPAN Bus traveled to all 50 state capitals to mark the 25th anniversary of the C-SPAN Bus program.
Former Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen (D) talked about his role in implementing the Affordable Care Act in his home state. He spoke via video uplink from aboard the C-SPAN Bus in Nashville, Tennessee.
This program was part of C-SPAN’s “50 Capitals Tour” series. Between September 2017 and November 2018 the C-SPAN Bus traveled to all 50 state capitals to mark the 25th anniversary of the C-SPAN Bus program. close
People in this video
Phil Bredesen Governor (Former) [D] Tennessee
- Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 10/12/2017
- Bradley Peniston on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Governor Haslam on Priorities for Tennessee, Part 1
- Representative Bill Johnson on Tax Reform
- Representative David Price on the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Governor Haslam on Priorities for Tennessee, Part 2
- Phil Bredesen on Care Policy in Tennessee
Repealing Health Care Reform
Former Tennessee Democratic Governor Phil Bredesen said that the one-year old federal health care law was “deeply flawed” and that…
Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen talked about his new book, Fresh Medicine: How to Fix Reform and Build a Sustainable Health…
Tennessee Governor's Race
Jack McElroy talked about the Tennessee governor’s race between Knoxville Mayor Bill Haslam and businessman Mike…
Tennessee State of the State Address
Governor Phil Bredesen delivered his annual state of the state address to state legislators.