Dennis Kelleher on Senate Legislation on Class Action Lawsuits
Dennis Kelleher talked about the Senate’s vote to repeal a rule that made it easier for consumers to file class action lawsuits against financial institutions.
People in this video
- Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Dennis M. Kelleher President and CEO Better Markets
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 10/30/2017
- Ken Stern on Political Polarization in the U.S.
- Dennis Kelleher on Senate Legislation on Class Action Lawsuits
- Douglas Fisher on Retirement Savings and Tax Reform
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Jonathan Turley on Paul Manafort and Russia Probe
House Session, Part 2
The House resumed work on legislation dealing with class action lawsuits and fraud within the bankruptcy system.
Senators spoke about Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court. The Senate recessed until October 1, 2018.
Bank Investigations and Financial Reform
Dennis Kelleher talked about the Justice Department’s investigation of banks involved in selling bad mortgages before…
Financial Reform and Campaign 2016
Dennis Kelleher talked about the roles Wall Street reform and the concept of “too big to fail” are playing in the 2016…