Representative Maloney on the Government Funding Deadline
Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) talked about efforts to avoid a government shutdown on February 8, 2018, and volatility in U.S. financial markets.
People in this video
Carolyn Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
- John McArdle Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 02/07/2018
- Lindsey McPherson on Potential Government Shutdown
- Representative Steve Russell on the Government Funding Deadline
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood on Key Public Policy Issues
- Representative Maloney on the Government Funding Deadline
Representative Steve Russell on the Government Funding Deadline
Representative Steve Russell (R-OK) talked about discussions between the House and Senate on a deal to avoid a government shutdown…
Cristina Marcos on Government Funding
Cristina Marcos spoke by phone about efforts to pass a government funding bill.
Eric Katz on the Government Shutdown and Federal Employees
Eric Katz talked about the impact of the government shutdown on federal employees.
Representative Mike Kelly on Possible Government Shutdown
Representative Mike Kelly (R-PA) talked about a continuing resolution to fund the government beyond the January 19…