Preview of W.W. Norton and Liveright Publishing's Fall Books
Julia Reidhead, president of W.W. Norton, and Bob Weil, editor-in-chief of Liveright Publishing, previewed their forthcoming books.
People in this video
Julia Reidhead President W.W. Norton and Company
Robert Weil Editor-in-Chief and Publishing Director W.W. Norton and Company->Liveright Publishing
Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
More Videos From This Event
- Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Preview of Simon and Schuster's Fall Books
- How Safe Are We
- Preview of Regnery Publishing's Fall Books
- The Challenge Culture
- The Real Lolita
- Preview of W.W. Norton and Liveright Publishing's Fall Books
- Janet Jones and Alison Turner of Source Booksellers
- Preview of Public Affairs and Da Capo Press Fall Books
Preview of Regnery Publishing's Fall Books
Marji Ross, president and publisher of Regnery, previewed many of the publisher’s forthcoming books.
The Real Lolita
Sarah Weinman talked about the young woman who was the inspiration for Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita.
The Library Book
New Yorker staff writer Susan Orlean recounted the Los Angeles Public Library Fire of 1986.
There Will Be No Miracles
Casey Gerald remarked on the path he took from his upbringing in Dallas to his education at Yale University.