Carmen Segarra discussed her time working with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and regulating Goldman Sachs.
People in this video
Carmen Segarra Author
- Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
More Videos From This Event
- Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Preview of Simon and Schuster's Fall Books
- How Safe Are We
- Preview of Regnery Publishing's Fall Books
- The Challenge Culture
- The Real Lolita
- Preview of W.W. Norton and Liveright Publishing's Fall Books
- Janet Jones and Alison Turner of Source Booksellers
- Preview of Public Affairs and Da Capo Press Fall Books
The Real Lolita
Sarah Weinman talked about the young woman who was the inspiration for Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita.
The Library Book
New Yorker staff writer Susan Orlean recounted the Los Angeles Public Library Fire of 1986.
Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas discussed his immigration to the United States and his life as an undocumented immigrant.
There Will Be No Miracles
Casey Gerald remarked on the path he took from his upbringing in Dallas to his education at Yale University.