Preview of Simon and Schuster's Fall Books
Cary Goldstein, executive director of publicity at Simon & Schuster, previewed many of the publisher’s forthcoming books.
People in this video
Carey Goldstein Executive Director Simon and Schuster->Publicity
- Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
More Videos From This Event
- Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Preview of Simon and Schuster's Fall Books
- How Safe Are We
- Preview of Regnery Publishing's Fall Books
- The Challenge Culture
- The Real Lolita
- Preview of W.W. Norton and Liveright Publishing's Fall Books
- Janet Jones and Alison Turner of Source Booksellers
- Preview of Public Affairs and Da Capo Press Fall Books
The Real Lolita
Sarah Weinman talked about the young woman who was the inspiration for Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita.
The Library Book
New Yorker staff writer Susan Orlean recounted the Los Angeles Public Library Fire of 1986.
New Yorker staff writer Jill Lepore talked about her one-volume history of the United States.
Leadership in Turbulent Times
Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Doris Kearns Goodwin explored the leadership qualities of Presidents Lincoln, Theodore…