Meredith McGehee on Congressional Use of Leadership PACs
2018-08-07T08:30:49-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/592/20180807083124001_hd.jpgIssue One’s Meredith McGehee talked about her group’s new report “All Expenses Paid,” which looks at the loopholes federal lawmakers are using to pay for personal expenditures.
People in this video
John McArdle Host C-SPAN
Meredith McGehee Executive Director Issue One
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 08/07/2018
- Meredith McGehee on Congressional Use of Leadership PACs
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Owen Daugherty on Ohio 12th Congressional District Special Election
- Bryan Lowry on Primary Races in Kansas and Missouri
- Richard Burr on Michigan Primary Races
Steven Dennis on the Week Ahead in Washington
Bloomberg Senate reporter Steven Dennis talked about the week ahead in Washington.
Jason Grumet on Ending Washington Gridlock
Bipartisan Policy Center president Jason Grumet talked about legislative proposals and budget process changes that…
Darrell West on Divided Politics, Divided Nation
Author Darrell West talked about his book, Divided Politics, Divided Nation.
Open Phones, Part 2
Telephone lines and social media were open for viewer comments on the question “What issues should C-SPAN cover more?”