Byron Tau on Possible Pardons by President Trump
Byron Tau talked about possible pardons by President Trump in the Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort criminal cases.
People in this video
- John McArdle Host C-SPAN
Byron Tau Correspondent Wall Street Journal->Washington Bureau
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 08/23/2018
- Byron Tau on Possible Pardons by President Trump
- Seth Waxman on the Manafort and Cohen Investigations
- Benjamin Storrow on Coal Power and Emissions Rules
- Aaron Jones on Congressional Spending
- Open Phones, Part 2
Open Phones, Part 1
Telephone lines and social media were open for viewer comments on presidential use of pardon power.
Seth Waxman on the Manafort and Cohen Investigations
Attorney and former federal prosecutor Seth Waxman discussed the latest on the Manafort and Cohen cases.
Griffin Connolly on the Paul Manafort Verdict
Griffin Connolly spoke by phone about the verdict in the Paul Manafort trial.
Senator Leahy on Paul Manafort Verdict
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) responded to the guilty verdict in the trial of former Trump presidential campaign chair…