Kimberly Leonard on the Future of the Affordable Care Act
2018-09-12T08:01:38-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/2d3/20180912080432001_hd.jpgKimberly Leonard talked about continued efforts by Congress and the White House to undo major provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
People in this video
Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Kimberly L. Leonard Senior Reporter Washington Examiner->Health Care
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 09/12/2018
- Kimberly Leonard on the Future of the Affordable Care Act
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Representative Scott Taylor on Hurricane Preparations in Virginia
- Nick Troiano on Electing Independent Candidates
- Representative Tom Rice on Hurricane Preparations in South Carolina
- Robert Gebbia on National Suicide Prevention Week
Sam Baker on Affordable Care Act Lawsuit in Texas
Sam Baker talked about a lawsuit in Texas regarding the Affordable Care Act and what it could mean for the legislation…
Alex Ruoff on Health Care Policy in 2019
Alex Ruoff talked health care policy in 2019. Topics included a recent ruling by a federal judge in Texas that the the Affordable…
Grace-Marie Turner on the Future of the Affordable Care Act
Galen Institute President Grace-Marie Turner talked about health care and the future of the Affordable Care Act.
Representative Buddy Carter on Health Care and Climate Change
Representative Buddy Carter (R-GA) talked about the future of the Affordable Care Act and climate change.