Robert Weissman on Emoluments Ruling Against President Trump
Robert Weissman talked about a federal judge’s ruling that congressional Democrats could sue President Trump for violating the foreign emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution.
People in this video
- John McArdle Host C-SPAN
Robert Weissman President Public Citizen
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 10/02/2018
- Ohio Senate President Larry Obhof on Top Issues in His State
- Robert Weissman on Emoluments Ruling Against President Trump
- Kate Ackley on PAC and Super PAC Spending in Election 2018
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Joel Ebert on U.S. Senate Race in Tennessee
Stephen Moore on the Economy Under the Trump Administration
The Heritage Foundation’s Stephen Moore discussed the U.S. economy under President Trump.
Ken Blackwell on the New Congress and President Trump
Family Research Council’s Ken Blackwell talked about what faced President Trump as Democrats took control of the House…
Representative Armstrong on House Democrats' Investigations of President Trump
Representative Kelly Armstrong (R-ND) talked about House Democrats' investigations of President Trump.
Open Phones, Part 2
Telephone lines and social media were open for viewer comments on the question, “Could you change your mind about President…