At the Strangers' Gate
Adam Gopnik talked about his book, At the Strangers' Gate: Arrivals in New York.
People in this video
Malou C. Harrison President Miami Dade College, North Campus
Adam Gopnik Staff Writer New Yorker Magazine
- Miami Book FairMiami Book Fair
- At the Stranger's Gate
More Videos From
Watch Coverage of the Miami Book Fair
- Interview with Mitchell Kaplan and Eduardo Padron
- The Perfectionists
- Interview with Justice Sotomayor
- Open Phones with Michael Beschloss
- Open Phones with Gina Loudon
- Turning Pages
- Interview with Ibtihaj Muhammad
- John Grisham, Hampton Sides, and David Grann
- Why Religion
- Interview with Jonah Goldberg
- Discussion with Rebecca Traister and Celeste Ng
- At the Strangers' Gate
Simon Winchester provided a history of technology, from the Industrial Revolution to today.
John Grisham, Hampton Sides, and David Grann
Authors John Grisham, The Reckoning, David Grann, The White Darkness, and Hampton Sides, On Desperate Ground, talked…
Princeton University religion professor Elaine Pagels examined the role of religion in the 21st century.
Open Phones with Chris Stirewalt
Fox News political editor Chris Stirewalt provided a history of American populism and took national viewer phone calls.