U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Global Energy Market
The National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations held its annual policymakers conference in Washington, DC. In this portion, a panel of experts… read more
People in this video
Herman Franssen Executive Director Energy Intelligence Group
Kenneth Katzman Specialist Congressional Research Service->Middle Eastern Affairs
Kent Logsdon Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of State->Bureau of Energy Resources
Paul Sullivan Fellow National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- National Council on U.S.-Arab RelationsNational Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
More Videos From
National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations Hosts Policymakers Conference
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Arab View of U.S.
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Luncheon Speeches
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Turki Al Faisal Al-Saud
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Part 2
- U.S.-Arab Relations Conference, Countering Extremism
Senator McConnell on Foreign Oil
Senator McConnell (R-KY) spoke about the president’s speech on reducing dependence on foreign oil.
Telephone lines were open for comments on President Obama’s proposal for more offshore drilling.
OPEC Production Cuts
OPEC announced a plan to slash 2.2 million barrels from daily production - its single largest cut ever. Bloc outsiders…
U.S. Energy Policy
Following a meeting of the Cabinet President Bush called on Congress to pass legislation ending a moratorium on…