Nicole Ogrysko on Reopening the Federal Government
2019-01-29T08:30:39-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/234/20190129083452001_hd.jpgFederal News Network’s Nicole Ogrysko talked about the mechanics of reopening the federal government and preparations for another possible shutdown.
People in this video
Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Nicole Ogrysko Correspondent Federal News Network
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 01/29/2019
- Open Phones, Part 1
- Representatives Dan Kildee and Brian Fitzpatrick on New Task Force on Clean Drinking Water
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Nicole Ogrysko on Reopening the Federal Government
- Representative Tom Suozzi on Border Security Negotiations
- Andrew Clevenger on the U.S. Missile Defense Review
Representative Bill Johnson on the Budget and Border Security Negotiations
Representative Bill Johnson (R-OH) talked about the economic impact of the recently-ended longest government shutdown…
News Review with Representative Marc Veasey
Representative Marc Veasey (D-TX) talked about the latest in border security negotiations, the recently-ended longest…
Representative Gonzalez on the Government Shutdown and Border Security
Representative Vicente Gonzalez (D-TX) talked about the government shutdown and border security.
Open Phones, Part 2
Telephone lines and social media were open for viewer comments on day 26 of the government shutdown.