Kimberly Leonard on the Proposed 2020 Budget and Potential Changes to Health Care
Washington Examiner’s Kimberly Leonard discusses President Trump’s proposed 2020 budget and potential impact on health care policy, including Medicaid and Medicare.
People in this video
- Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Kimberly L. Leonard Senior Reporter Washington Examiner->Health Care
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 03/13/2019
- Kimberly Leonard on the Proposed 2020 Budget and Potential Changes to Health Care
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Representative Brendan Boyle on the Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Request
- Representative Tom Rice on the Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Request
Jenny Leonard on U.S. Trade Policy
Jenny Leonard talked about 2018's key developments in U.S. trade policy and what to look for in 2019.
State Medicaid Programs
The Alliance for Health Policy hosted a panel discussion in Washington, DC on state Medicaid programs and health care…
Kimberly Leonard on the Future of the Affordable Care Act
Kimberly Leonard talked about continued efforts by Congress and the White House to undo major provisions of the…
Representative Leonard Lance on Immigration Policy
Representative Leonard Lance (R-NJ) talked about the previous day’s House votes on immigration policy.