Thomas Keck on "Court Packing"
Syracuse University professor Thomas Keck spoke by phone about the history of efforts to pack the Supreme Court.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
Thomas Keck Professor Syracuse University->Political Science
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 03/22/2019
- David McIntosh on Club for Growth's Role in Campaign 2020
- Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett on Hosting the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Dr. Jonathan Metzl on Racial Resentment and Impact on Public Health
Telephone lines and social media were open for viewer comments on the question “Should the Supreme Court be expanded?”
Greg Stohr on Efforts to Expand the Supreme Court
Greg Stohr talked about proposals to expand the number of Supreme Court justices.
President Roosevelt and the Supreme Court
Panelists talked about President Roosevelt and the 1930s U.S. Supreme Court. They discussed important Supreme Court decisions, appointments and presidential…
Shaping the Modern Supreme Court
Panelists talked about the modern history of the Supreme Court and the creation and use of labeling techniques for justices during the nomination phase,…