Thomas Keck on "Court Packing"
Syracuse University professor Thomas Keck spoke by phone about the history of efforts to pack the Supreme Court.
People in this video
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
Thomas Keck Professor Syracuse University->Political Science
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 03/22/2019
- David McIntosh on Club for Growth's Role in Campaign 2020
- Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett on Hosting the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Dr. Jonathan Metzl on Racial Resentment and Impact on Public Health
National Defense Strategy
General Robert Neller, the commandant of the Marine Corps, spoke with Defense One Executive Editor Kevin Baron about…
Opting Out of Congress
Syracuse University professor Danielle Thomsen discussed why moderates might be less likely to run for Congress.
William Banks on Special Counsel Rules and History
Viewer calls are welcome during this segment.
The Founders and the Idea of a National University
Professor George Thomas talked about his book, The Founders and the Idea of a National University: Constituting the American…