Mitch Kokai on Campaign 2020 and Southern States
2019-09-02T07:50:46-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/9a0/20190902075216001_hd.jpgMitch Kokai spoke via Skype about the role Southern states might play in efforts to win the White House in 2020.
People in this video
Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Mitch Kokai Senior Political Analyst John Locke Foundation->Carolina Journal
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 09/02/2019
- Mitch Kokai on Campaign 2020 and Southern States
- Laura Belin on Campaign 2020 and Iowa
- Joe Thomas on Campaign 2020 and Virginia
- Mike Crute on Campaign 2020 and Wisconsin
- Steve Gruber on Campaign 2020 and Michigan
Joe Thomas on Campaign 2020 and Virginia
Joe Thomas spoke via Skype about what President Trump faces in campaign 2020.
Steve Gruber on Campaign 2020 and Michigan
Steve Gruber talked about Michigan as a battleground state in campaign 2020.
Marc Bernier on Campaign 2020
Marc Bernier discussed the 2020 presidential campaign and what to expect in the new year.
Steve Deace on Politics in 2020
Steve Deace discussed the new year and what to expect in politics.